While many people still using Hotmail Email addresses, but for some other users it is no longer possible to Create a Hotmail Account. However, a Microsoft Outlook account provides the same general experience and email services that made Hotmail a popular choice. But the problem is where to go if unable to create a Hotmail account on the own? We highly recommended you to take the complete valuable assistance from tech-savvy version.
Hotmail is one of the leading email services which developed by Microsoft with the great features and security. It is popular because of its simplicity and having a number of features such as automatic responder, email signature, email filtering, and so on. So, try to create an account if you don’t have. Even though if you are already working on this mail and suddenly get stuck at some point, then try to Reset Hotmail Email Account to make free.
Steps To Create A Hotmail Account
Have an instant look at the below points and follow the steps mentioned here:
- First of all launch the browser and then go to the “MSN” official site
- In the MSN application center of Microsoft, click on the icon of “Outlook.com”
- After that you will get to see the main webpage of Outlook. To create a new Hotmail, you need to click on the “Create one” which you find below the “Next” button
- Now, you have to complete the procedure of verifying details to prove that you are not a robot. So, enter your phone number to receive the verification code
- You will get the 4-digit verification code on your phone number, so enter that one in the required field
Related Post:How to Fix Your Hacked Hotmail Account?
Get Together With Technical Staff For Instant Support
But in case finding any type of technical glitches while following the above procedure, give a single ring at Hotmail Customer Support Number. Here, your call will be entertained with one of the proficient techies who have much experience and are talented.