If a user experiences a bug or critical technical snags in Gmail then, it is necessary to report it to professional experts immediately. Here we will teach you Report A Gmail Bug with appropriate steps with the help of our expert guidelines. Well, nobody will report the matter then; chances are it will lead to a huge problem in Gmail account. Let us see what steps we have to overcome this problem.
Effective steps to Report A Gmail Bug are as follow:
To report a bug while you work in your Gmail, here are few cautions that are necessary for all us to consider:
Step 1: Check for Gmail’s status
- a) Google is already aware of this issue and they are working on a solution. If this is the problem in your Gmail account or if a page or email does not load, the problem will get an odd error message. Here one should try to represent the bug and make it visible.
- b) As per as Gmail Support technical help, on a new browser tab if this issue is visible in one Gmail session.
- c) Repeat actions that led to this problem so that one can explain how to remove this problem on Gmail.
- d) Tap “Settings” gear in the Gmail’s toolbar and send feedback from the menu that will appear on the screen.
- e) Now, describe this Gmail bug which is right under “Describe the problem” section:
- Here users need to state, first, what you did option,
- Now, try to access “List”, “then”, ‘what you expected to happen” buttons
- Users should tap on “describe”, “finally” and “what happened instead” icon
- If possible, try to give instructions to duplicate the bug into which you ran.
- f) Click Next.
Step 2: Check whether you can see the bug on this page:
- Click ‘Highlight’ icon and “draw a rectangle with the mouse” to highlight it completely
- Now, tap on any area that will light up as you move the cursor over it to highlight it.
- To report a Gmail bug, users need to highlight multiple rectangles as well as pieces.
- To remove this highlight, move your cursor over it and tap “x” icon which will appear at the top right corner section.
- The next thing is that users can scroll down pages to highlight an area that is out of sight. To highlight an area, click “Send feedback” button which will cut the pane.
- If users need to hide parts of a particular page that will reveal personal information, they can go ahead for it
- Click “Black out” button and draw a rectangle to cover up any area.
- But, users can also black out multiple areas
- The next thing if users wish to make an obfuscated area visible again then, move the mouse cursor over it and tap “x” button that will appear in its top right corner.
- Scroll down pages to check for areas that are out of the sight for personal information.
- Click the “Send feedback pane’s header” again to cut and peek behind it.
- Click “Next” icon
- Users can find out any information on Google along with the screenshots which are visible under “Additional info” icon.
- Browser, operating system and installed browser plug-ins will appear under “Browser info”.
- Click the “Submit” button.
Related Post: How To Fix Gmail Error Can’t Open Mails?
Grab 24 *7 expert guidelines to get instant remedies:
We are a team of talented professionals who are working 24/7 hours at Gmail Support Number +1800-213-3740 to bring future effective solutions at your desk. Solutions are as per the latest market trends to ensure that these problems never arise in future. Our technicians study every issue that arises in Gmail from the core so that we can deliver you appropriate remedies as and when in need. Place calls at us and gets solutions within a defined timeline.