The Email Error 554 is an error commonly faced by many users. It seems to be one of the prominent error codes people are encountering having nightmares of. It is caused by certain server issues leading to error 554 appearing on the subject in the form of an email which is bounced back again to you after you have already sent it off.
This can be also caused by a spam trap identifying your machine as a relay or your device not trusted to send email from your domain. It happens when you are going to send an email to the Hosted Email Security user.
If you are also confronting with the error code then solving it is quite important for you.
Causes For The Email Error 554
- If the recipient email account is not authenticated by the host’s mail server then Email Error 554 occurs.
- The mail server authenticates your email account. The possibility that mail server can reject your email when recipient believes that your mail is spam or sending an error message
Easy Methods For Solving The Error Code 554
You can go through the following steps to get rid of the error.
Step 1. For the Yahoo users
Follow the steps if you are a Yahoo email user.
- At first, go to the home screen.
- Then, navigate to the Start button.
- Next, look at the right corner of your device and double click on the Time option.
- Now, choose the correct date, month, time.
- After checking, the change the time if necessary and confirm by clicking OK.
- When it is complete, send an email to anyone you want by using Yahoo. You may see the mail does not show the error anymore.
Step 2. For Outlook users
- Firstly, open Outlook.
- Then, go to the Tools option and select Email Accounts. Be sure to check the option “View or change existing email account”
- Next, tap on Next.
- Choose your account from the shown list and tap on the option Change.
- Next, choose the tab to show the option More settings.
- Then, select the Outgoing server option.
- Look for, “My outgoing server requires authentication.”
- Before checking, to be sure that username settings are selected as your incoming mail server.
- At last, tap on the option OK. Then select Next and last choose Finish.
- Now check if the error code still showing or not.
Step 3. For Gmail users
If you are a Gmail user then follow the steps mentioned below:
- At first, you need to remove all the emails you have in the outbox.
- If you have an important email then save the email as a draft.
- Then, go to the Tools option. Choose Email accounts.
- Check view to new email accounts. And tap there the Next option.
- Then, check your mail account and click on the option Change. Choose More settings.
- After completing the last step, go to the option Outgoing server and click on My outgoing server requires Authentication.
- Finally, choose the tab Log on to information mail server before sending mail. Click on OK. And complete the process by tapping on the option Finish.
Related Post:- User-Friendly Support to Fix Gmail Error 007
Email Support Number +1-800-297-9985 Is Available 24×7 to Online Support-
In any case, if you are still in doubt regarding Email Error 554 then call us at our Gmail Support Number to avail of our services. Our experts are always there to assist you with adequate solutions. You can email us at our email support email ID for further assistance. You will get some quick fixes regarding your issue. So, without any doubt reach us to fix your issues.