Are you facing an issue Yahoo temporary error 15 while sending an email through your Yahoo account? A number of users frequently reported that they have come across the error code 15.
The error code basically pops up due to the improper configuration in the operating system. Apart from the due to the decline of RAM and unwanted programs also lead you in this situation.
The error code comes with an error message saying that “Yahoo temporary error 15! Sorry, the page you requested is not available”.
If you are struggling with the same error then, follow this article.
Top Fixes for Yahoo Temporary Error 15
According to the users, the Yahoo error code 15 also occurred due to the use of the wrong registry or in case, if lots of programs are running at a time on your device.
To get rid of this situation, go through the methods mentioned in the section below and apply them.
Note: Before applying any methods, you need to check that you have a proper internet connection on your device. Without the internet, you cannot proceed further.
Fix 1: Sign Out and Sign in to your Yahoo Mail Account
When you encounter the error code for the first time, you need to apply some simple trick. The first one is just sign out from your account and then sign in again. A certain number of people say that they have solved the problem simply by applying this method. Hence, follow the steps as mentioned in the section below.
- At first, open your account and then move to the My Account section which is available on the top right corner of the system screen.
- Now, select the Log Out option from the drop-down menu. After successfully logging out from your account, restart the Yahoo account and then try to reopen the account again.
- Enter your Email address and then password properly in the respective field. Now, click on the login option to open your account. Now, check whether you are getting the same error message or not.
Fix 2: Check your Web Browser
It is noticeable that the problem also appears due to the use of an outdated web browser. Hence, it is suggested that you need to update your web browser and then check the status of the error code.
- At first, launch the web browser on your device and then click on the 3 vertical dots available on the top-right corner of the system screen.
- A drop-down menu will appear on the system screen. Scroll down and click on the Help option.
- Here will find out the version of the web browser. If you found that there is an updated version is available then, you need to download it.
- After downloading the latest version of the web browser, install it on your device and then check. If the problem arises due to the use of an outdated web browser, then you will no longer get the same issue.
If you found the same issue again, then the problem is related to somewhere else. You need to apply the other methods that are described later.
Fix 3: Change the Password of the Email Account
Another effective method is to change the password of your email account. To do that, simply open your email account and then move to the Settings section. Now, choose the Edit option and then click on the Change the password option.
Now, type your old password in the respective filed. Now, create a new password for your yahoo account. Make sure that you have created a proper password and fulfill all the criteria.
After changing the password, try to log in to your account and check if the problem still persists or not.
Fix 4: Update the Operating System
The problem also appears due to the use of the outdated operating system. Or if any latest version of the operating system is available, then update it in order to resolve the problem. Hence, check the version of the operating system and resolve the problem.
- At first, press the Start button and then move to the Control Panel section. And then navigate to the Windows update section.
- Now, check the version of the operating system. If you found any updated version, then update it. But make sure that you have a proper internet connection on your device.
- It will take some time to complete the process. After downloading the latest version of the operating system, now, install it on your device.
When you are done, then restart the system and check if the error code still persists or not.
Fix 5: Uninstall Unwanted Programs
Some unwanted programs might lead you to this situation. Hence, you need to locate them and uninstall them from your device. To uninstall the programs which you are not using in recent days, move to the Control Panel section.
And then navigate to the Programs and Features section. Search for the programs from the list and right-click on them one by one.
Now, choose the Uninstall option from the list. After doing so, we hope you will no longer get the same error code again.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is Yahoo Temporary Error 15?
The Yahoo error code 15 is a temporary problem, commonly encountered by the Yahoo mail users. Due to this error code, one cannot access their mail account and it makes your system slow. You cannot open others’ files as well. Also, you cannot send or receive any email in your Yahoo account.
Why Yahoo is not working?
If you are accessing the Yahoo mail through your mobile and getting problems with your account, it can be caused due to the mobile web browser. To fix the problem, simply move to the Settings section and then locate the Yahoo mail under the Apps section. Thereafter, click on the Force Stop and then restart the Yahoo mail.