Gmail Server Error 707 is another common error which pops up at the time when a user is trying to send emails. A user will get to see an error message which will appear like this “Oops…the system encountered a problem” or “server error occurred and your email was not sent.”
If a user is facing a serious issue, then he/she has to perform the following instructions carefully:
- Go to the official Gmail Sign In page.
- Type the Gmail username as well as password to easily sign in the Gmail account.
- Click on the Sign In button now.
- Next, just click on the Settings button which is located right at the top right corner of the inbox.
The drop down menu appears will appear as given
- According to Gmail Tech Support, a user is supposed to select the Settings option which will be visible in the drop down menu list.
The Settings screen will then appears with the General tab option which is by default in nature.
- Selection of the Labs tab in the Settings screen is essential according to Gmail Customer Support team experts.
The corresponding option will then be visible:
- Detect the Background Send segment wisely by simply scrolling down the Labs section.
- Click on the Disable radio button which is located right in the Background Send section.
Related Post:- How to Fix Gmail Error Code 204?
If still you see the error and the problem persists, then a user needs to work with the below mentioned steps:
- Update the Web browser to the most recent version to make it work carefully.
- Clear all the cookies and cache from the browser.
- Turn off the Web browser add-ons if a user is using Mozilla Firefox or extensions in Google Chrome.
- Next, simply launch the browser again.
Note It is recommended for users to carefully check various ad-ones, like Norton, AVG,
- Open the Gmail account without any labs
- Turn off the virus checker on temporary basis.
- Try to make use of another Web browser if the issue still exists
- Try to work with the Gmail basic version, if the problem is still not solved.
Why you should choose our services?
Our group of Gmail Technical Support +1-800-297-9985 team deals with wide variety of customers to help solve their issues related to Gmail without affecting their mail account as well other internet based services such as browsing. We are engulfed with special team to help identify wide number of Gmail technical issues and get them solved by our Gmail tech professionals instantly. Come and explore our services at our toll-free number or you can drop us an email to any Gmail related issue.