If you notice that suddenly you are unable to send an email or your Gmail responding slowly, then probably the reason is Gmail Error 007. The error generally pops up while sending an email to someone. HyperText Transfer Protocols and web server issues are other prime reasons for the occurrence of this error.
Moreover, your system has viruses or if there is an internet connectivity problem, then also the error might trigger up. As a result, you will not be able to click anything and also you will be unable to refresh the email page.
You can not even send or read unopened emails because of this error. Hence, it is essential to resolve the error at the earliest.
Fix Gmail Server Error 007: Easy Solutions to Perform
Below discussed are some of the effective solutions that you can apply manually to fix this issue on your own. Therefore, let’s get started:
Solution 1: Remove the Cache and Cookies From the Browser
Clearing the Cache and Cookies from the browser can fix the Gmail 007 error. For that, perform the following.
- Navigate to Google’s Chrome menu and to do so press the three dots.
- Next, head over the Settings and click on the Show Advanced Settings.
- From the Privacy tab, click on the Content Settings.
- Go to the Cookies and click on All cookies and site data.
- After pressing the Remove All button, click on the Done option and then check whether the error still persists or not.
Solution 2: Make Sure to Disable Your Browser’s Extensions
Because of the Extensions, you might encounter the Gmail error 007 windows 10 issue. Sometimes, you might not be able to install any extension and that can lead to this failure problem.
In order to update the extension, disable the extension. To do that, go through the steps cited below:
- After opening Google Chrome click on the three dots option.
- Navigate to the More tools to choose the Extension option.
- Finally, make sure that you have disabled all your extensions.
Solution 3: Disabling Background Send
If the background is enabled, then you might come across Gmail Error 007 Chrome. To disable the background send, go through the steps mentioned hereunder.
- Initially. Log in to your Gmail account.
- Thereafter, go to the top right corner of your Gmail page and then click on the dented gear icon.
- Head over the “Settings” to look for the lab tab.
- Now, make sure that you have disabled the “Background send” option and then check whether the issue is fixed or not.
Solution 4: Check for Viruses and Browser Updates
If your system has viruses, then you might face the Gmail server error 007. These viruses are very harmful to your PC. Now, to get rid of these viruses, you need to scan your computer.
To do that, click on the antiviruses and then start the full scanning process for your computer. Then, make sure that your browser is up to date. Basically, Google Chrome updates automatically and you should check whether it is up to date or not.
It might be possible that you are using another browser and that might not be updated automatically. Then, you need to go to the browser’s setting and click on the “Check for Updates” option.
Solution 5: Update Browser
Sometimes, it might be possible that your browser is running an outdated version and that can lead you to this error. After updating your browser, recheck the Gmail. To update the Browser, go to the settings and click on the Update option.
Solution 6: Disable Email Signature from Your Antivirus
The antivirus you are using that can leads to Gmail error 007. The antiviruses which create this error most are McAfee, Avast and the Avg. To fix this error, make sure that you have disabled the email signature from the antivirus.
In case you are an AVG user, then follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- Navigate to the settings and click on the General option.
- Thereafter, search the Email signature and then uncheck the box.
- Next, select the Save option.
If you are an Avast user, then go through the steps.
- Head over the settings and click on the General tab.
- Now, make sure that you have unchecked the box of ‘enable email signature’.
- In the end, click on the Save option.
Hopefully, after applying these steps manually, you will be able to fix the Gmail error 007 without any hassle.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How to transfer Gmail to another Gmail account?
Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to transfer Gmail to another Gmail account.
- For backup, create a new Gmail account.
- Navigate to the Settings and choose the Accounts and Import tab.
- Now, select the Import Mails and Contacts.
- After opening the pop-up window, specify the email address for your existing Gmail account. From there, you can import the messages into your new Gmail account.
- How to check if the Gmail is working properly or not?
Before going to other steps, you need to check the current status of Gmail.
- Navigate to the google Status Dashboard web page and click on the listing for Gmail.
- Then, look at the Current status column.
- Now, make sure that Gmail to read comments and for that click on the current date.
- How to check whether your browser is offline or not?
Here are the steps that you need to follow to check whether your browser is offline or not.
- After opening the Internet Explorer, the Alt key needs to be pressed.
- From the top corner of your toolbar, select the file.
- Then, check if there is any type of checkmark or not on the work offline.
- If you found any checkmark, then make sure to uncheck the option. To do so, click on the work offline.