We are living in current generation and each one of us has multiple accounts and for the sake of safety, we generally choose to set different passwords for every account. So, it is quite common to know we may often forget one or the other password in one of our accounts. Given a thought, what if we have forgotten the password which lets us access to iCloud account? Well, you really need not to worry about it as there are multiple ways to Reset iCloud Password. One such ways involves sending a recovery email to user’s Apple account with their password, while the other one is the recovery method by using secret questions. The last method uses a two-step verification process. If all of these three steps fail then, surely users need to go for a creation of new iCloud account.
Steps to Reset iCloud Password
Out of all the above three methods written, here we will only discuss one method which uses “resetting a password which users remember”.
Related Blog:- How to Recover Lost iCloud Password with Email?
Step 1: Get access to the Apple ID website
- The very first step is simply to navigate to the Apple ID website by clicking on the link located to the left or by just typing the “appleid. apple.com” in the search field of any Internet-connected Web browser.
Step 2: Entering login details
- Enter carefully your Apple ID and current password to avoid any kind of issue while login in. Type them in the labeled fields given for you.
- Now tap on the “➲” sign which is simply located just right side of the “Password” field location.
Step 3: While using two-step verification process
- If users are working with the two-step verification enabled system then, tap or just click on the “Allow” icon on another device.
- Now enter the “six-digit code” carefully in the spaces on the screen.
- Next, tap on the “Change Password” icon which is located at the left side of the window, in the “Security” section.
- Enter the current password by typing in the top field of the dialog box and now enter a new password into the labeled field. Re-enter it in the next field.
- Make sure that your password is at-least 8 characters long including uppercase, lowercase, numeric and alphabets. This prevents your account from getting used by unknown users
- Now perform a check of the ‘Sign out’ devices as well as websites by using my Apple ID for an added layer of security.
- At last, tap on the “Change Password’ icon which is located in the lower-right corner of the dialog box.
For more queries, dial us at iCloud Support Number +1-800-297-9985 for instant answers to your related issues!
We are available for user at Gmail Customer Support Number +1-800-297-9985 to assist them in resolving all types of iCloud issues. Our solutions are exceptional to be used by users as and when needed by them. Technicians working with us are exceptionally qualified in resolving complex to complex matters.