Troubleshoot Hotmail Error Code 550
Hotmail error code 550 executes because MS is blocking the specific domain as email fails to respond. Resolve Hotmail Error Code 550 with our appropriate solutions delivered at user’s desk. Though, We bring customers the suitable responses for related errors occurring in the Hotmail.
Solution to Fix Hotmail Error 550 are as follows
- Tap on the “Accounts” icon and continue to the next step
- Tap on the “Email Server setting” option
- Perform a check on the server name as “mail.@domain.com
- Go to the “More Setting” icon and tap on the “Outgoing Server’ icon which is located at the top section of the menu bar.
- Try to send your email again
Connect with our Hotmail expert team to fix Hotmail issues
Connect with Hotmail Technical Support Number +1-800-297-9985 which is accessible 24*7 hours and deliver customers the most suitable remedy. You can trust us as we can provide you with the best possible solution in the least time accordingly. We are looking forward to helping you in the best possible way.